Saturday, July 16, 2011

Interesting online dating profile of the day.. pretty fly for a white guy...

Hey all,

I'm really enjoying blogging my online dating attempts.  I hope to some day meet my own personal knight in shining armor, but in the meantime, let's keep reviewing the guys disguised in tinfoil hats.

The free dating site I am using for this blog experiment, has a new feature called "Do you want to meet him (or her)?" and then you click yes, no or maybe.  So, I received an email that TheKid69 wanted to meet me. Anyone who uses 69 in their user name is usually some kind of sex fiend...unless they are nearing 42 years old, then they were likely born in 1969. Nope. This guy (this kid?) is 37.

I looked at the profile and burst out laughing. Here is what he had to say about himself in the "about me" section: just dont want a repeat of last time.want a good honest woman who is not crazy and does not tell lies and one who is not a whore would be nice and very pretty other than that im not that picky

Wow, he sounds picky to me! He wants someone who isn't crazy and isn't a whore! I believe the promiscuous and mentally ill might be an actual singles untapped market!! 

Here's his picture. Of course, I distorted his face to protect his identity. Note the nice pose, the padded headboard and the bling. WTF is he wearing on his necklace? A carburetor?



Last but not least, all I could think of while viewing this profile was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8tPTVBRSc

Lord help me. I really AM gonna be single forever. I'd better start stocking up on cats now. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment